I am really getting into these cute butter board recipes!
The issue with the butter boards is that if you serve them outside on a warm day or you serve them at a holiday party and your house gets too warm, the butter will melt and you will have a mess on your table.
This is why I created a butter board recipe that will not melt on you.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH YOUR BUTTER BOARD
Feel free to serve whatever you prefer with your butter board, but I love to fry up my protein sparing bread and serve a tenderloin steak with my butter board!
Ideas for your Keto Butter Board:
- Pork Rinds
- Protein Sparing Bread
- Tenderloin Steak (or any steak)
- Cocktail Shrimp
- My keto crackers
- Crispy Bacon Slices
- Slices of Bell Pepper
- Celery Sticks
How to make a Butter Board (that will not melt)
- Heat the butter in a large sauce pot over high heat. Whisk often so the butter doesn’t burn on the outside of the pan. The butter will start to bubble and froth up. Whisk often at this point. The butter will start to darken and turn brown. Remove from heat and keep whisking.
- Add the cream cheese.
- After a minute, slowly add the broth, truffles if using and truffle salt.
- Use a stick blender to puree until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning and truffle taste to your liking.
- Pour into a mason jar. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 7 days. This sauce will thicken a lot overnight.
- Use a knife to smear the truffle butter mixture onto a clean wooden board. Top the truffle butter with a garnish with fresh herbs and edible flowers if desired.
- Serve with slices of protein sparing bread and if you are like me, serve the butter board with a tenderloin steak!
151 calories, 16g fat, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fiber
“Hi Maria! You are a blessing. I had so many health issues Maria, I thought I was going to die. Literally. You saved me.
I turned 54 last week and I feel so good!” Stacy
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!